Thursday, May 21, 2009

Savemart Sweep

So I had a stellar trip to Savemart yesterday. I won't bore you with the whole list again. You can see a scan of my receipt below. But I can tell you that between sales and coupons I saved 61%. $19.58 in manufacture coupons plus I earned a $3 register reward. Also I had a $5 off $50 store coupon. My checker was nice enough to use that coupon BEFORE my manufacture coupons. LOVE HER!! So all told, $66.64 worth of groceries for $23.04 out of pocket. Cha Ching!


There is one deal that stands out that I must explain to you. It looked like this:

~Kraft BBQ sauce on sale 4 for $5. Not free, but this sale include bottles that have 55% more so a good deal if you unit price. 3 of these.
~Kraft salad dressing on sale for $1.99. 1 of these.
~Fresh Chicken leg quarters on sale for $.99lb. apx 4.5lbs
$3.75+$1.99+4.58=$10.32

Now the coupons:
$1 off Kraft BBQ sauce x3
$1.50 Kraft Salad Dressing x1
$2 off fresh meat when you buy 1 Kraft salad dressing and 2 other Kraft products!These were on display in the store. Savemart is a great place to find coupons.
$3+$1.5+$2=$6.50

4.5 lbs of chicken, 1 bottle of Kraft balsamic vinaigrette and 3 BIG bottles of Kraft BBQ sauce for $3.82! Cha Ching!

My checker had to get an override because my savings was more than 50% of my bill!!
I almost curtsied at the check stand.

1 comment: